3 Simple Money Management Tips
- Create a working budget/spending plan so you know what is coming in and what is going out.
Know your financial situation and set financial goals – vacation, new furniture, college, retirement – it helps to know what you are working towards.
- Have money automatically deducted from each paycheck and deposited into a separate account for future expenses, car repair etc. You can also have several savings accounts for different categories to help you reach your financial goal as stated above – vacation, new furniture, college and retirement.
A helpful tip – keep a record of what you spend daily – this shows you where your money goes.
- Use credit wisely. If you do charge something, pay off your balance each month so you aren’t spending unnecessarily on interest rates and other credit card fees. If you carry a balance that adds up to more than 20% of your income on your credit cards, it’s time to park those cards.
The good news is that you can consult a professional to help you develop a spending plan, handle your credit issues and work on any other financial concerns.
We can help! Call the Credit Counseling Center to set up a FREE Counseling Session if…
- You are still living paycheck to pay check and have no money saved for emergencies
- Your credit card balances are growing
- Money worries are keeping you up at night
The Credit Counseling Center is a non-profit agency with offices located throughout Bucks County. Call us at 215-348-8003 to set up a free coaching session today or visit our website www.ccc-credit.com.