Those in greatest need may be eligible for a fee reduction or waiver. In order to be reviewed for the fee waiver, you must submit the following:
• Completed budget/debt worksheet on our website
• Proof of income for all household members (paystubs, letter of Social Security benefits, bank statement showing income deposit, would all count as proof of income).
• Number of individuals in the household.
• A brief explanation of why you need the fee waiver.
• An email address, phone number or mailing address so we can contact you regarding our decision on your fee waiver application.
You may submit these materials through any of the following:
• By email (send proof of income or as scanned attachments) to firstname.lastname@example.org
• By mail (do not send original documents, as we will not be able to return them)
Mail them to:
Credit Counseling Center
832 Second Street Pike
Richboro, PA 18954
Located in First National Bank
We will process your fee waiver request within two business days of receiving it, and we will notify you of our decision once it is made.
CCC will reduce or waive the Pre-petition Bankruptcy Counseling and Pre-discharge Debtor Education fees for debtors whose household income is less than 150% of the estimated poverty threshold for their applicable family size as published by the Bureau of the Census.