Do you have a Spending Plan/Budget?
Do you know where your money goes each month?
Our counselors can help you create a plan and stay on track.
First – we have to determine the monthly cost of maintaining your household.
We look at your income as compared to your expenses to see if it works.
Once-a-year costs can be a strain, but if you plan for it and put aside money monthly or quarterly, you can meet the payment without anxiety.
To start the budgeting process – click here for our Budget Worksheet
We will teach you tips to help plan your budget:
• Put the set-aside in a savings account when saving for large expenses and watch your money grow with earned interest.
• Look at your short-term plans. If you are saving for a new car, are you putting enough money aside weekly or monthly to meet your down payment goal?
• Save enough money to cover 3-6 months of costs to run your household – just in case.
• Consider changing your savings strategy to get more money in the bank for emergencies.
• Add entertainment. If your plan doesn’t make room for fun you will soon abandon it.
• Revise and review your budget often to reach your goals and to make necessary changes.
A plan will help you stay on track. The Credit Counseling Center is here to help!
Call 215-348-8003 for an appointment.
Telephone counseling available for an additional fee. CLICK HERE