When a marriage begins, it can be emotionally traumatic for both partners. The Credit Counseling Center can help with the process of coupling, which can be financially demanding if you are newly married.
- Developing a new household budget
- Reviewing the credit score and credit situation, and dealing with joint vs authorized user vs individual account.
- Defining the financial outlook for the family.
- Absolute Essentials – rent/mortgage, electric, car payment, food, car insurances, health insurance, savings
- Preferences – clothes, personal item, cable
- Extras – dinner out, entertainment, gifts.
The Credit Counseling Center is here to help you create a realistic budget that both parties can follow moving forward.
Call 215-348-8003 for a free appointment.