Separating or Already Divorced?
When a marriage ends, it can be emotionally traumatic for both partners. The Credit Counseling Center can help with the process of uncoupling which can be financially demanding.
- Developing a new household budget
- Reviewing the credit score and credit situation, and dealing with joint vs authorized user vs individual account.
- Defining the financial outlook for the family.
- Absolute Essentials – rent/mortgage, electric, car payment, food, car insurances, health insurance, savings
- Preferences – clothes, personal item, cable
- Extras – dinner out, entertainment, gifts.
The Credit Counseling Center is here to help you create a realistic budget that both parties can follow moving forward.
Call 215-348-8003 for an appointment.
Telephone counseling available for an additional fee. CLICK HERE
Budget Planning During a Divorce (1:12)
You Need to Have a Plan (50 sec)
Are You Prepared for Additional Expenses (47 sec)
Do We Need a Budget Before or After the Divorce (45 sec)
Can Divorce Affect Your Credit? (48 sec)