The Credit Counseling Center’s Joan Reading spoke to the cBridge Support Group last night. The group meets in Doylestown and regularly welcomes guest speakers to address all areas of the divorce process.
Joan addressed the following topics and fielded questions from the group.
- How do I find my credit score?
- What does my credit score mean?
- How long will it take to repair damage to my credit?
- How can I get my name off of loans my ex took out?
- How do I find out what loans have been taken out in my name?
- How do I keep my ex from continuing to damage my credit?
- Where do I go from here?
For more information about cBridge visit their website http://divorcebuckscounty.com/