How can we help?
Since 1994, the Credit Counseling Center, a non-profit organization, has helped 41,000 individuals repay debt, create and manage a household budget, improve credit scores, buy homes or prevent foreclosure. The expert staff specializes in solving financial challenges, and finding peace of mind…
- Like Mary and Jack, trying to determine if bankruptcy made sense with all the debt they have or if the debt repayment plan would work instead.
- Or Charles, wanting to improve his credit score to get the best rate to refinance his mortgage.
- And Janice, in the middle of a separation and found that help creating a new budget and reviewing her credit report was “enlightening” as she prepares for her divorce.
- And finally Mike, looking to buy a house, he said “the free first home buyer session was outstanding, it was the personal finance class I never got in school.”
With offices located throughout Bucks County, and now offering video-based counseling, the Credit Counseling Center makes it easy to work towards improving clients’ financial situation and overall well-being.
Credit Counseling Center programs and services include:
- Debt Consolidation – help stop creditor calls, negotiate lower monthly payments, reduce interest rates, and set up one convenient payment.
- Credit Report Review – help you understand your credit report and learn to improve your credit score
- First Home Buyer Counseling – determine if you are eligible to receive $10,000 in closing cost assistance
- Foreclosure Prevention/Loan Modification – provide HUD-approved Foreclosure Mitigation Counseling to help you keep your home.
- Bucks County Homeowner Mediation Program – work with the Bucks County courts and your lender to guide you through the loan modification process.
- Bankruptcy Counseling – review chapter 7 or chapter 13 bankruptcy and budget and credit counseling.
- Reverse Mortgage Counseling – help determine if reverse mortgage is right for you (adults over age 62).
- Budget Counseling – develop a plan to help ease the stress of living paycheck to paycheck.
- Student Loan Counseling – provide guidance to evaluate student loan repayment options.
Credit Counseling Center is HUD-approved and a Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency approved member.
Call Credit Counseling Center today at 215-348-8003 or visit www.ccc-credit.com to schedule your FREE financial coaching session.
Make this the year you’re on the road to financial well-being.