[vsw id=”NCz8m6I2R6Q” source=”youtube” width=”500″ height=”344″ autoplay=”no”]
“Financial Strategies for Veterans” with Paula Powers, Director of Housing
Counseling Retired AD, United States Air Force
- Recently Deployed? – Prepare your financial responsibility in advance.
- Returning from Deployment? – Get you finances organized and repay debt.
- Good Credit Score? – Review your credit report and improve your score.
- Using your VA Loan benefit? Home Buyer counseling available.
- VA loans in default? – We can provide foreclosure prevention counseling.