Volunteer & Ambassador Programs
Volunteering for the Credit Counseling Center (CCC) directly helps us provide services to more individuals and families in your community.
Volunteer opportunities include:
Do you love getting involved in the community and meeting new people? You can help by attending these types of events:
- Community events and fairs
- Other non-profit events
- Workshop support
- Booths located at partner organizations like Sam's Club and Acme
Our office staff is always busy. Here’s some of the ways you can help:
- Administrative: Coordinating shredding events, File sorting
- Client communications: ex. Check-in calls to clients
- Marketing & PR: Building newsletter, Copywriting, etc
- Volunteer Coordination
- And more!
As an CCC Ambassador you’d support us in the business community in the following ways:
- Represent CCC along with your organization at business-centered events such as local chamber mixers
- Share your professional expertise, potentially on one of our committees
- Like/Share CCC social posts
- Promote employee financial wellness programs
CCC in the News
Thank you to everyone who attended our 2022 Gala & Silent Auction on May 19 at Spring Mill Country Club. The evening was wonderful as we wished our founder Joan Reading, MSW, a well-deserved happy retirement. Congratulations to our board of directors, staff...
Unemployed in Pennsylvania? You may be eligible for free credit monitoring. Why you should use it "We see clients from a variety of backgrounds for a variety of reasons; some want to get a handle on credit and control spending, and others want to organize their...
Thousands of Bucks County resident are still struggling to keep their families in their homes and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania was awarded more than $350 million in aid. The Credit Counseling Center can help…