Volunteer & Ambassador Programs
Volunteering for the Credit Counseling Center (CCC) directly helps us provide services to more individuals and families in your community.
Volunteer opportunities include:
Do you love getting involved in the community and meeting new people? You can help by attending these types of events:
- Community events and fairs
- Other non-profit events
- Workshop support
- Booths located at partner organizations like Sam’s Club and Acme
Our office staff is always busy. Here’s some of the ways you can help:
- Administrative: Coordinating shredding events, File sorting
- Client communications: ex. Check-in calls to clients
- Marketing & PR: Building newsletter, Copywriting, etc
- Volunteer Coordination
- And more!
As an CCC Ambassador you’d support us in the business community in the following ways:
- Represent CCC along with your organization at business-centered events such as local chamber mixers
- Share your professional expertise, potentially on one of our committees
- Like/Share CCC social posts
- Promote employee financial wellness programs
CCC in the News
Bucks County Consumer Protection Provides Resources to Reduce Local Scams
In honor of Cybersecurity Awareness Month, thank you to Mike Bannon, Director, Bucks County Consumer Protection, who came to Credit Counseling Center to update our staff on latest Cyber security and local scams in Bucks County. (Pictured here with Joan Reading,...
Executive Director, Paula Powers-Watts
Paula Powers-Watts, A woman who has been key in keeping many Bucks County residents in their homes will serve as Executive Director of the nonprofit Credit Counseling Center. Paula will take the executive director position of the organization that has helped more than...
Celebrating Cindy’s 15-years of Service
Credit Counseling Center is celebrating staff member Cindy, who has officially been with us for 15 years! We are so glad Cindy came to work for CCC. Cindy manages our Debt Management Program and negotiates with creditors to get the best reduced interest rates so...